As with AEV’s 3.5 and 4.5-inch systems, painstaking attention was paid to tuning and geometry in the new system. Not content to simply borrow the same spring rates and shock valving of the taller systems, AEV set out to specially tune coils and shocks that are unique to the needs of the new, lower system. The result is new frequency-tuned, triple-rate coils at all four corners and custom-tuned Bilstein shocks matched to the coils. Additionally, AEV evaluated the new system for cornering and braking and determined that a new, geometry-corrected rear Track-Arm Tower would be needed to help create the kind of handling AEV suspension systems are expected to have.
The new system is rounded out with everything else needed to complete the package. This includes a custom rear track-arm, front stabilizer end link relocation brackets, bump-stop extensions and brake line relocation brackets. Combined with the springs and shocks, these components allow AEV’s DualSport 2.5-Inch XT Suspension System to deliver classic AEV on and off-highway performance, exceptional reliability and a lower, more user-friendly lift height.
• Same ride quality as 3.5" and 4.5" liftfs with reduced height
• Coils and shocks tuned to the needs of the lower system
• Reliability and durability you expect from AEV DualSport Systems
• No exhaust modifications required
• Accommodates 33" and 35" tires
Made In: United States
Recommended Tire Size: We recommend pairing 33" or 35" tires with this lift kit.
Note: No exhaust modifications required
• Springs (4)
• Shocks (4)
• Bump-stop spacers (4)
• Rear track bar (LHD only) (1)
• Rear track bar tower (1)
• Brake line drop bracket set (4)
• Front stabilizer end link relocation brackets (2)
|Fits||JK 2DR 2014, JK 2DR 2007 - 2013|
You may also be interested in the following product(s)