This is the lever controlled version of SwayLOC™ for Jeep® Wrangler™ TJ. SwayLOC™ is the original dual-rate anti-swaybar that provides different control rates for off-road and on-road use. SwayLOC™ improves balance and control while providing full articulation during off-road use. It also delivers near OEM ride quality during on-road use that is more firm than the stock anti-swaybar.
The dual rates are achieved through the use of two concentric torsion bars. SwayLOC™ uses a simple latching mechanism to easily change between off-road and on-road use without having to struggle with disconnect links or having to be on level ground. The proven cam latching system guarantees that SwayLOC™ engages in the correct position for on-road use and disengages for off-road use when chassis flex releases pressure on the latch. Flipping the lever toward the front sets the latch to engage for high on-road resistance. Flipping it toward the rear sets it to disengage for low off-road resistance.
SwayLOC™ for TJ mounts inside of the front frame cross member. A multi-piece linkage kit is included to create a variety of linkage lengths to fit most lift heights from stock to over 10".
- Low resistance rate reduces body lean, enhancing off-road performance.
- High resistance rate provides great on-road handling.
- Simple easy to flip lever controlled latching system.
- Keyed cam system ensures latch engages or disengages when vehicle is in proper position.
- Heavy-duty steel and anodized aluminum construction.
- Graphite impregnated polyurethane mounting bushings.
- All wear components are serviceable.
- Integrates into the frame cross member no welding required.
|Fits||TJ 1997 - 2006, LJ 2004 - 2006|