OR-Fab's Sport Cage uses 1/2- inch thick steel mounting brackets that bolt along the vehicle's door pinch-weld seams. It's designed to integrate with OR-Fab's Floor Mount kit PN 82301 (sold separately), in order to securely connect the cage with the Jeep's floor channel reinforcement. The unique design allows the cage's 1-3/4 inch diameter, .120-wall tubing to tightly hug the contours of the interior and eliminates any interference with air conditioning vents or window cranks. In addition, driver and passenger grab handles are built into the cage, making it easier to enter and exit the vehicle. Two front streamer bars are included to provide additional strength and rigidity, without taking up lots of head room.
*** OR-Fab Floor Mount Kit Required For Installation Part Number#82301 ***
*** Rear Streamer Bars For 4-Door Models Sold Separately Part Number#82320 ***
- Made from strong 1 3/4-inch diameter .120-wall tubing
- Strengthens the vehicle's chassis
- Easy installation
- Tightly hugs the contours of the Jeep's interior, taking up minimum space
- Can be used with factory or aftermarket cloth or hard tops
- Integrated driver and passenger side grab handles
- Includes two front streamer bars
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Available in Textured Wrinkle Black or Gloss Black powder coat finish
|Fits||JK 2DR 2007 - 2010, JK 4DR 2007 - 2010|